|vous etes ici Homepage > News > External sources > Full Text of nuclear deal between Iran and P5 +1|
Full Text of nuclear deal between Iran and P5 +1|
Published 24 November 2013
November 24, 2013 10:33 am
Joint Plan of Action
The goal for these negotiations is to reach a mutually-agreed long-term comprehensive solution that
Iran reaffirms that under no
This comprehensive solution
This comprehensive solution would enable Iran to fully enjoy its right to
This comprehensive solution would involve a mutually defined enrichment
This comprehensive solution would constitute an integrated whole where nothing is
This comprehensive solution would involve a reciprocal, step-by-
There would be additional steps in between the initial measures and the final step, including,
The E3+3 and Iran will be responsible for conclusion and implementation of mutual near-term
A Joint Commission of E3/EU+3 and Iran
Elements of a first step
The first step would be time-bound, with a duration of 6 months, and renewable by mutual consent,
Iran would undertake the following voluntary measures:
• From the existing uranium enriched to 20%, retain half as working stock of 20% oxide
• Iran announces that it will not enrich uranium over 5% for the duration of the 6 months.
• Iran announces that it will not make any further advances of its activities at the Natanz Fuel
• Beginning when the line for conversion of UF6 enriched up to 5% to UO2 is ready, Iran
• No new locations for the enrichment.
• Iran will continue its safeguarded R&D practices, including its current enrichment R&D
• No reprocessing or construction of a facility capable of reprocessing.
• Enhanced monitoring:
o Provision of specified information to the IAEA, including information on Iran’s plans
o Submission of an updated DIQ for the reactor at Arak, designated by the IAEA as
o Steps to agree with the IAEA on conclusion of the Safeguards Approach for the
o Daily IAEA inspector access when inspectors are not present for the purpose of
o IAEA inspector managed access to:
Namely, during the 6 months, Iran will not feed UF6 into the centrifuges installed but not enriching uranium. Not install additional centrifuges. Iran announces that during the first 6 months, it will replace existing centrifuges with centrifuges of the same type.
At Fordow, no further enrichment over 5% at 4 cascades now enriching uranium, and not increase enrichment capacity. Not feed UF6 into the other 12 cascades, which would remain in a non-operative state. No interconnections between cascades.
Iran announces that during the first 6 months, it will replace existing centrifuges with centrifuges of the same type.
Iran announces on concerns related to the construction of the reactor at Arak that for 6 months it will not commission the reactor or transfer fuel or heavy water to the reactor site and will not test additional fuel or produce more fuel for the reactor or install remaining components.
Consistent with its plans, Iran’s centrifuge production during the 6 months will be dedicated to replace damaged machines.
In return, the E3/EU+3 would undertake the following voluntary measures:
• Pause efforts to further reduce Iran’s crude oil sales, enabling Iran’s current customers to purchase their current average amounts of crude oil. Enable the repatriation of an agreed amount of revenue held abroad.
For such oil sales, suspend the EU and U.S. sanctions on
• Suspend U.S. and EU sanctions on:
o Iran’s petrochemical exports, as well as sanctions on associated services.
o Gold and precious metals, as well as sanctions on associated services.
• Suspend U.S. sanctions on Iran’s auto industry, as well as sanctions on associated services.
• License the supply and installation in Iran of spare parts for safety of flight for Iranian civil
• No new nuclear-related UN Security Council sanctions.
• No new EU nuclear-related sanctions.
• The U.S. Administration, acting consistent with the respective roles of the President and the
• Establish a financial channel to facilitate humanitarian trade for Iran’s domestic needs using
o This channel could also enable:
• Increase the EU authorisation thresholds for transactions for non-sanctioned trade to an agreed
“Sanctions on associated services” means any service, such as insurance, transportation, or financial, subject to the
Sanctions relief could involve any non-designated Iranian airlines as well as Iran Air.
Elements of the final step of a comprehensive solution*
• Have a specified long-term duration to be agreed upon.
• Reflect the rights and obligations of parties to the NPT and IAEA Safeguards Agreements.
• Comprehensively lift UN Security Council, multilateral and national nuclear-related sanctions, including steps on access in areas of trade, technology, finance, and energy, on a schedule to be agreed upon.
• Involve a mutually defined enrichment programme with mutually agreed parameters consistent with practical needs, with agreed limits on scope and level of enrichment
• Fully resolve concerns related to the reactor at Arak, designated by the IAEA as the IR-40.
• Fully implement the agreed transparency measures and enhanced monitoring. Ratify and implement the Additional Protocol, consistent with the respective roles of the President and the Majlis (Iranian parliament).
• Include international civil nuclear cooperation, including among others, on acquiring modern light water power and research reactors and associated equipment, and the supply of modern nuclear fuel as well as agreed R&D practices.
Following successful implementation of the final step of the comprehensive solution for its full duration, the Iranian nuclear programme will be treated in the same manner as that of any non-nuclear weapon state party to the NPT.
* With respect to the final step and any steps in between, the standard principle that “nothing is agreed until
Also in this section
Site powered by SPIP
design et fonction Easter-Eggs